Wednesday, 29 February 2012

HEY HEY FOR THE MONKEES R.I.P DAVY JONES



I remember the Monkees back in the early to late sixties, it was a tradition during school holidays to watch kids tv, and among many of my favs was the side splitting show featuring the Monkees.
The passing away of Davy Jones reminded me of just how good the group were, their songs were famous and the slapstick funny.
He also appeared in a British soap, famously called Coronation Street.
At the tender age of 66 it is sad that he passed away but he leaves a legacy that he entertained millions of kids back in the day, when life was more simple and kids were easily amused.

Have a great time upstairs Davy, were I am sure you will entertain everyone, you will be greatly missed.

Fav songs  I'm a believer and day dream believer.

R.I P  DAVY JONES.


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S POETRY
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS
Please checkout PUBLISHED BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

feeds