Saturday, 4 March 2017

MENTAL FOR MENTAL HEALTH.

I am sorry its been a few Years since I updated this blog, sometimes you just lose interest and to be honest folks I did, until now, I am refreshed and raring to get back into things again.
I thank each and every one of you who came to read my rants, as I say in the description its just me ranting and I am sure you have different views as thankfully we are ALL entitled to our opinions.

Today my rant is about the Mental Health system and lack of resources due to Government cut backs to a vital service in this day and age.

I have suffered from mental Health issues since I was sixteen, probably before that, but who knows.
At first I tried to fight it with a positive attitude, being outdoors always lifted my mood, and in the 60's and 70's there wasn't much else to do lol.


I will continue this story at a later date, but I wanted you all to know I am back..

Thanks a lot folks for the interest in my blogs, if you or someone you know suffers from mental health issues please join my forum, everyone is welcome, I have started the forum with my story, enjoy lol.

William.

MENTAL HEALTH FORUM



Please checkout  BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S POETRY
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS
Please checkout PUBLISHED BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

feeds